Winkston holiday accommodation Terms and Conditions
We do hope you enjoy your stay with us and keep coming back as others do!
Please read the following, if there is something you would like to discuss then please do, we will do our best to be flexible.
Cosy Neuk & Ploughmans Rest Self-Catering Cottages
1. No smoking is allowed in any of the properties.
2. No pets are allowed in the property.
3. A non refundable deposit of 50% becomes payable at time of reservation for the full period booked, with full payment due one month before date of arrival.
4. Reservations commence 3pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10am on the final day.
5. No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
6. The cottage will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused we will be told and recompense will be made prior todeparture.
7. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense.
8. We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
9. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
10. No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
11. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
For stays in excess of a week we will provide clean linen and towels. We will agree the timing with you.
Please ensure that you have arranged your own travel insurance, as we do not provide this.