- Duvets, pillows, bed linen and towels
- Electric Fires and Central Heating
- TV with DVD player in lounge
- Autowasher/dryer and dishwasher
- Electric cooker, microwave and fridge
- Shaver point, Electric coin meter
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Undercover parking
Free Wi-Fi is available to use in the cottages
Sorry – our cottages are non-smoking accommodation and are unsuitable for pets.
We have GONE GREEN – in our attempts to help the enviroment we’ve found the installation of £1 coin meters to be the most efficient way to do this. The meters are simple to use and are charged at the usual house hold rate.
Cottage weekly rates for 2017/18
27th of May – 2nd of June £495.00
3rd of June – 30th of June £475.00
1st of July – 1st of September £495.00
2nd of September – 22nd of Sept £475.00
23rd of September – 13th of October £450.00
14th of October – 27th of October £475.00
28th of October – 20th of December £400.00
21st of December – 5th of January £595.00
Christmas and New Year £595 per week including a hamper full of goodies and cottages seasonally decorated.
Off Season short break rates available.
For more details, special requests, latest deals and special offers, Please phone us – we do try to be flexible.